Financial Management Services are provided via various resources to benefit our clients in specific finance and accounting functions to ensure business runs smoothly.
- Basic finance and accounting functions, including but not limited to bookkeeping, accounts payable, accounts receivable, billing, bill payment and monthly financial statements
- Sales, business and other miscellaneous tax preparation (excludes income tax returns)
- Regulatory and compliance reporting assistance, including loan covenant computations
- Development of supporting schedules and information to provide to audit and tax firms
- Basic human resources functions, including but not limited to payroll administration, staffing and recruitment, and benefit plan administration
- General support services, including but not limited to vendor relationship sourcing in banking, insurance, benefits, office leasing, furnishings, technology and supplies as well as general office support and clerical needs